Is anyone else AFRAID of Obama and speaking out against him?

I am so torn on standing up and speaking out against all the wrongs and injustices he stands for and keeping my mouth shut b/c once we a socialist country we won't be able to say anythign bad anymore and won't have control and could be black-listed..... For all you that think I'm crazy, only time will tell and you'll be looking like the fools for buying into all his lies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The country is not going to stand for a total socialist takeover so calm down.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• LMAO.......I am sorry but this country will never be like what you describe. As far as not being able to express your opinions. You must not have any idea what other real socialist countries go through. There are some countries where by if you DARE say anything bad about the president, people will be reading about you in the newspaper, the headlines will go something like this " So and so was killed in an accident involving a sedan and a truck". Of course the "government" was driving the truck.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 3:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Oh no! Not socialized health care!! Heaven FORBID!
    AmberMoffat

Answer by AmberMoffat at 3:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Just grab your hood and you'll be okay...
    Anonymous

• Take a gander at my Journals amber.:wink:
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• The only thing you have to fear is fear itself. If you BELIEVE, then you shoudl NOT be afraid to speak out...even if it DOES mean blacklisting or prison. That is the nature of a true patriot.

I've never been afraid of anything. Worst they can do is kill me, and I'm not afraid of that.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• LOL 3:20 give it a rest the race baiting is no longer working out for your party :p
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• That's the beauty of the internet, even in the most injust societies today, they haven't been able to stop all the bloggers and twitters - it's getting where they can't control all the speech anymore.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 3:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Wow... Yeah, I looked at your journal... That's some great info there.... Ummm... Great page too.
    AmberMoffat

Answer by AmberMoffat at 3:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• " Just grab your hood and you'll be okay... "

So original, anon.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2009