Hiccups!

I am 6 months along, and cant wait to feel my baby hiccup! lol. When did you first feel your baby hiccup? And, what did it feel like?

Thanks!
Crystal

XpectingAJ

Asked by XpectingAJ at 3:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your right it is funny - it's like short fast gentle multiple kicks every so often for a while. Enjoy mommy!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I didn't start feeling the baby hiccup until around 36 weeks. It feels just like anon said: short fast gentle kicks that come at regular intervals. It was so cool the first time! He/she will hiccup more as it gets closer to time for him/her to be born, bc the baby starts practicing the swallowing instinct by swallowing fluid, which can cause hiccups. Good luck! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• almost like a softer rhythmic kick. I would sit still and see my chest jump with each hiccup. And with my son he had the hiccups pretty much every single day, lol.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You will know they are hiccups because they feel like they are perfectly timed little kicks. I think I felt this for the first time around like 23 weeks or so. After that first time she had hiccups everyday about 3 times a day
    gwen2814

Answer by gwen2814 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i did when i was about 27 weeks, it felt like she was kicking lightly at a steady beat,lol it was definatly different feeling
    mari_hailey

Answer by mari_hailey at 5:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2009