Question to those who sell ameriplan.

I am wondering about the co. Do you really make an income? Seriously. My OP if someone does not have health insurance they are usually qualify for PA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a stay at home mom and have a 22 month old son. I joined CEO Moms awhile back and I absolutely love it. I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant and prosperous. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! I don't have to sell anything, keep inventory, or do parties. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and still be there for my son.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would love to talk to you and give you more info so you can do the same!!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Actually, most people that don't have insurance DON'T qualify for PA! And the ones that do, still don't usually have dental or vision coverage. We are also introducing non-medical benefits - Legal, Road side assistance, Child ID, Credit Assistance & ID theft assistance. So, even those that do have insurance will still have options. MOST people in the US do not have insurance & can't get PA - they are called middle class!

But, look at this. My gram is on PA (medicare) & has private insurance through GM. But she still needs Ameriplan to cover her vision, dental and even some prescription costs...

Then there are people like my mother, who has insurance through her work, but has a $5000 a year deductable... She uses Ameriplan to reduce what she actually has to pay for that $5000 deductable, but should she ever end up needing it, the insurance is there to back her up.

So, yes, we make money!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Sorry, I didn't mean for that statement about middle class to sound so nasty! I didn't mean it they way it looks... I just meant that the American Middle Class usually makes to much money to qualify fo PA insurance. But they still can't afford it, or their jobs don't offer it. So, they go without. And there are many people considered "upper" class by their incomes that just refuse to buy in to health insurance. Personally, I will NEVER pay for it! I had it for years... Paid in to it for years, but when I needed it I found out they didn't cover half of my treatments and I ended up paying out of pocket! My DH had it through work for a while. We paid almost $200 a month but they still didn't reduce what we paid the dr. If we paid her out of pocket, it was $75 a visit and we only had to go monthly, with insurance we had to go twice a month w/ a $50 co-pay... Plus 2 RX a month instead of 1. Wasn't worth it! We do much beter w/ AP.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• If you visit any of our benefits sites you can read our member testemonies. These are written by members NOT business owners! They are NOT incentivised!!!

Look on the left had side of the page under where it says "Testimonials"... www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm with neither of the following companies, but if you are interested in a company that offers discount health care programs I'd look into Procard International. They have more doctors in more areas. For instance, I'm in Wyoming - there are ZERO providers in my state with Ameriplan. With Procard there are several just in my town. And Sabrina is right, the majority of people who don't have insurance in this country don't qualify for PA.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 3:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I love working with Ameriplan. I started off kinda slow wanting to know everything and be super organized at first. But as soon as I actually jumped in and started posting my ads and putting my flyers up, Over and OVer not just once. My phone hasn't stopped ringing and my email box has been full.
    I love to that I only work when my daughter is napping or the hubby is home to play with her. And like Sabrina said so many new things are being added for us to be able to help even more people!!! ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• In some area's ProCard DOES have more providers. But in others Ameriplan has more. And with our new programs there won't be a need for providers! Because they are non-medical. But no matter where you are, there will always be Rx providers & all hospitals will work with both plans. The big difference is that if you are looking for a home business, ProCard is NOT one. It's a JOB. But, if you want a job, procard is a great option... It's all up to what you are looking for!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• To add to what Sabrine just pointed out about Ameriplan being a business. You get the AWESOME home tax deductions with a business and the Pay is MUCH higher and in the long run you can will this to a loved one and they can continue to recieve your minthly checks!! Plus Ameriplan just added a great Bonus Plan. When you reach $250 in residual income and hold it for 3 months there then Ameriplan is going to match it with a $250 bonus. They are doing this at $500 and $1000 to, so that is $1750 in bonus money!!!!!!
    Build something for you not an employer. I figured reach a 6 figure income in 2-4 years working fo rmyself or in 2-4 years go no where with an employer.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I have been with Ameriplan for almost two months and I am almost to where my $50 monthly payment is fully covered by my pay. I do not have many hours to work a week so I only do Ameriplan part - part time (about 10 hours a week). I have found that alot of people who have health insurance do not have dental and that is what I am having the best luck with. I love working for Ameriplan and like the others who posted before me stated they have other services and great bonuses.
    nicnaty3

Answer by nicnaty3 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Sabrina, let's use an example then to make a point. Let's say I'm from LA, and in LA Ameriplan has more providers than Procard. I decide to take a vacation. I want to go fish for salmon in Alaska. I get up there, and while up there I hurt my ankle and need to see a doctor. If I had Ameriplan I would be stuck. Ameriplan has ZERO providers in the state of Alaska. So at that point in time how does Ameriplan having more providers in LA really benefit me? It doesn't. Not only that, but when advertising on sites like CM and other sites where users are from all over the US, Ameriplan falls short. I've had several people try to recruit me, and then I let them know I live in Wyoming. There's zero benefits for me because there's no one here that accepts Ameriplan.

As a consumer who's with neither business, to me the obvious better choice would be Procard because they're a nationwide business, Ameriplan's not.
    Anonymous