How do I find the school groups?

These are the groups that are for specific elementary schools. My son is switching schools so I left the group and now I can't figure out how to search for a new school group. Help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in

• I think some of them were deleted if they didn't have any members. I have been searching for my son's school as well but can't find it. Maybe they will recreate these groups since school is about to start or maybe you can create your own school group.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Hi,

Here's how to locate a school group:

Click on 'Groups' tab.
    On the next page, scroll down and click the 'CafeMom School Groups' located on the right side.
    Enter your zip code.
    Click the 'Find' button.

Based on your zip code, you will receive your local school listings.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• There is no longer a Cafemom School Group tab. Why is it so hard to find a school? They all say school group, so how am I suppose to find mine now without the zip code locater?
    Jortess

Answer by Jortess at 9:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009