Would you consider the New Latisse* prescription to Grow Eye lashes?

Brooke Shields does this commercial for this new prescriptions to Grow Eye lashes. Would you consider it? It can even turn your iris eye color to brown? That seems serious to me! I've always had Light pale blonde lashes. When my DH to be first saw me without mascara he thought Ididn't have any! But I wouldn't risk my Eyes or any side effects would You? Not that I could afford this anyway! Curious on your thoughts.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It has many more side effects other than that! I would not do it, dont think the risks are worth the end results! Go buy some fake eye lashes if you really need them!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 3:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I was just talking to my friend about that yesterday....I mean, I guess some people have so few eyelashes that they are desparate. They would have to be to risk all those side effects! Darkening of the eyelid, possibly reversible, changing color of the iris, probably not reversible....irritation.....all that. Wouldn't all that be worse than sparse eyelashes? I would think so!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• no
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't... I have blond lashes as well and I fix that by dying them every 4 weeks(just like hair) only with special lash dye, of course

Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• For those of you who would love longer lashes try getting some powder (any kind) and putting it on your lashes with a clean mascara brush then apply mascara, then repeat it once more and curl them a little. Do this to one eye to see the difference you won't believe the difference

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• if i had brown eyes i would but since they're blue no way lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• No way. It is the same product used for glaucoma. WTF? No way.
    Anonymous