anyone on here a size 16?

so I was about a size 11 before baby, gained a lot of weight and was a size 18 after baby. I'm 15 months post partum now and am down to a size 16, but am still overweight, about 175 lbs (I was about 186 after giving birth, so I havent had much luck losing weight). anyone else in the same boat? I am very physically active with my son, I walk a lot, I watch my diet, and i'm still hanging around 175'ish lbs. my pre-preggo weight was 140. =( I'll tell ya though, I've been wearing more clothes in my size and I feel better! for a long time I was in denial and wore my old clothes which stretched easy and man did I have a muffin top lol.

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was before i got pregnant lol. Now i'm 6 months pregnant and plan on doing an extreme diet to get to at least a 12/14 afterwards.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Im not a size 16 more like a 12 but I weigh the same as u. What is your height? Before I was preggo I was 145 I went up and past 200 then after birth I dropped to 165 and then my body was back to normal and my appetite increased so I gained and I now weigh 174. I am also active, my diet is not bad but I eat alot. I know what ya mean about muffin top also I wear spanx, I love them they are the best thing ever invented!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i'm about 5'5"
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Ya I am about 5"9. I got that big was I was pregnant i couldnt even fit into plus size clothing I am still in denial about my weight!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Yup, after baby #3 I got down to about 169 and yeah, I've been stuck for 3 yrs now.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 4:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• yumm, muffintop..... making me hungry lol!
    but yeah, i got stuck on a plateau after baby #2. sometimes you have to do some major work out and strict diet to get unstuck. it sucks.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I have been for a while. After I had my son I did weight watchers but didn't stick to it. Now I am in my 40's and I have come to the realization that I will never get down to an 8 again. I am kind of happy with it but sometime sit bothers me.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2009