YOUR mother

Does your mother constantly bitch & nag? i cant stand it. i am married and i have a child & she STILL tells me how to run my life. shes so controlling & i swear i just want to hit her sometimes. she never stops nagging. she wakes up nagging & goes to sleep nagging. omgggggggg

.Kelly.

Asked by .Kelly. at 3:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (-15 Credits)
  • no, my mother is dead. I would like to hear her opinion though...
    Anonymous

• ok.....?
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 3:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• sounds like my mother in law. but $200 shuts her up for a while.. probably a week and a half. =P
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Someone's ALWAYS going to know better than you, it'll never end. Hav e you tried just not going over to see her or ignoring her, then when she nags about seeing her grandbaby you can say simply, we're not coming over until you stop nagging.
    Anonymous

• I am in the same boat, except my mum naggs about her life!
    Anonymous

• im constantly ignoring it.
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 3:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• not really! when we speak on the phone (she lives far from me) she vents a lot, but she is going through a lot taking care of my grandma who is sick and elderly. I dont mind hearing her vent because it makes her feel better and she always thanks me for listening =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Once a mother, always a mother. Be thankful you have a mother, and try to create healthy boundaries. In 20 years, you will be telling your own child your opinion whether they like it or not... and they will be saying the same thing about you! It's all just the cycle of being a mother.
    Anonymous

• Nope, I have the best mom a girl could ask for. Have you told her how you feel?
    kimbob2284

Answer by kimbob2284 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• its not her opinion that bothers me, it her trying to mother my son & all the constant nagging. ive heard it my whole life & i cant handle it anymore.
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 4:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009