No Whte male Construction Worker's..Do you agree?

I think this is a good time to bring this back up...dontcha think so?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 3:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuUj6vFa4 watch the video to see what I mean.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Correction in the title ...WHITE*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Also,would you say that Robert is racist? OR moreso he is just a progressive pos aiming to help destroy our free market capitialist society?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Uhhhhhh, no!

How could someone see the justice in that?

Besides, I really need my infrastructure to be built by people who know what the hell they're doing, not costing me money because they're standing around to fill a quota...........

Know what I mean?
    Can't afford it now, evidently, we could in the past, not now!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I rather see 'caramel' complected men work , myself LOL! =)
    Anonymous

• White men don't need jobs. They're all rich with trust funds.
    Anonymous

• LOL real intelligent anon's.I wish that were true anon number 2...I wish my white husband was loaded to the gills...unfortunately he work's his arse off for a living like most other white men.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Great! Lets lay off the skilled workers and let unskilled cheap laborers build our bridges and buildings!!!! Wouldn't want them to know what they're doing!

WTF is wrong with the world????
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• And besides that....lets assume someone is better or worse off just by the color of their skin and their sex. And people don't think racism against whites exists???
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Yeah, I remember seeing Reich at that January hearing - this video gives an excellent presentation of it.

As I heard him, my reaction was also WTH ??? How can we NOT want skilled, experienced professionals on the job for the construction work he is talking about ?! ... And Reich's racist attitude is openly on display - he sees people as a white, a black, a Hispanic; NOT as PERSONS with individual skills, unique goals, particular ideas for their families. And Rangle's collectivist view of the population is also visible.

That's my beef with politicians who see people as competing groups instead of respecting them as individuals. This collectivism is a fallacy - an untruth - and it distorts politicians' minds. It encourages them to maneuver and propagandize.
    Reality is not "Zero-sum". Society is NOT a Kg sandbox where if one gets more, then the other has less.
    The rising tide of Prosperity raises ALL ships - rich/poor
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2009