First date in over 6 years.

And I am NERVOUS!!!!

I'm a very laid back kind of person, I'm also a jeans and flip flops kind of girl.

This guy is taking me to a cocktail lounge. I go to dive bars, lol. I told him it wasn't exactly my scene, but he made a good point about experiencing new things.

I'm so nervous I'm on the edge of freaking out.

The only dressy clothes I could come up with after raiding my and my stepsister's closet is grey pinstripe pants and a satin "tent" shirt thats 2 sizes too big :(. Sad I know.

I told him I was nervous and he said we could do something else but I know he's excited about trying this new place. Should I ask to just go see a movie or something or suck it up and go to the lounge?

Cherrie522

Asked by Cherrie522 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• check it out. you might have fun. but if you feel uncomfortable while there, just say so & you can leave. good luck!
    Anonymous

• Go and have a good time. Maybe you have a top that you could wear with your stepsister's pants? Or Jeans with heels and a pretty top?

Answer by Bmat at 4:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Ive also got black ballerina flats to go with it cuz hes short! lol
    I dont really have any dressy jeans, all mine are broken in and comfy.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009