What movie would you really recommend renting or seeing this weekend?

DeeDeeK68

Asked by DeeDeeK68 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gran torino. I watched it last night. I thought it was great. Have a box of kleenex in reach. Or taken was good too.
    Anonymous

• Don't know what you like or who is going with you, but if you haven't seen the movie "Taken" yet it is good. I am watching "Knowing" tonight. Sounds good to me, but I also am watching it with DH so no chick flick. GL finding th perfect stop to watch a great movie w/ blanket and a bowl of popcorn.
    Anonymous

• i agree with the first poster. gran torino & taken are great movies. the lazarus project with paul walker was pretty good too. i think that movie might be a couple years old already though so i don't know if you've already see it.
    Anonymous

• New In Town. I cracked up the entire time. Especially funny if you know anyone from Minnesota.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 4:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I have to add my opinion of Taken. We saw it at the theater and I feel I got Taken. I love Liam Neeson but there was no real acting just car chases, and shootings etc. All action no plot. I was hoping for more suspense or something and there was barely even any dialogue. Strictly a guy movie which is why DH owes me and I'm making him see My Sister's Keeper as payback.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 4:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am taking my son to watch ice age 3 so I hope that its good! My son is all excited! We are making puppy chow together and then we are going to see the movie at 7:30pm
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• this is a good question...me and my SO were just talkin about what movie to rent lol. is the watchmen good?
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• the ONLY movie theater in town is playing the Proposal....so i guess its that lol...or whatever movies we got from Netflixs...lol

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 6:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009