DOUBLE STROLLER QUESTION...

I AM GOING TO A THEME PARK NEXT WEEK AND I AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A SIDE BY SIDE DOUBLE STOLLER. I CURRENTLY HAVE A GRACO TANDEM DOUBLE STROLLER. IT'S PRETTY BIG AND KIND OF HEAVY. WHAT IS BETTER FOR A THEME PARK? BIG TANDEM OR SIDE BY SIDE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Do u have twins?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:10 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I would think side by side would be easier to take them out of since youll probably do that alot, but I've never used one so im not sure.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i want to get a side by side. my kids fight for the front seat view in a tandem stroller.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 4:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• If u have an older kid u can get the smaller stroller that has a seat and a platform in the back for the older kid to use.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• If your only using it for the day can you just rent there?
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• How old are your kids? I use a wagon for my 2 year old son and the little girl I watch who is almost 2 and they love it!
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2009