Other than online, where can I find the old winnie the pooh movies and the Disney show episodes of old pooh?

Like "Winnie the pooh and the Blustery day"
"The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh"
And the TV show they had in the 90's with pooh on the Disney chanel.

If online is the oly place where do I look?
I dont want to pay alot for them thats why I dont like the internet thing.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 4:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Idk. Sometimes you may find it on the internet cheaper than buying in stores. If there is still a Media Play store you could try them. They maybe able to order it for you if they dont have it in stock. Try Walmart, Target, or your local video stores like Blockbuster or Family Video. They sell previously viewed videos. The ones that are taken off the shelves they sell for cheap. You could try ebay or maybe mom to mom sells. Hope this helps alittle.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Thrift stores. I find alot of movies, vhs, usually for $1. Vhs is better than dvd because it is cheaper and my daughter always winds up scratching her dvd's so they are not playable and then has a fit. Vhs work every time! Plus you can buy used vcrs cheap.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2009