new husband vs ex husband

today I was in the bank, when I notice one of the bankers. He was a very very nice looking man. Small lips, white teeth, pretty skin tone, nice smile, and nice build, everything that I am PHYSICALLY attracted to. The weird thing is he looks like my ex husband. My new husband dosent look anything like my ex husband or what I would normally be physically attracted to, but is a great man and I love him to death. I felt bad about my attraction to the banker. My question is, will there be trouble down the road, if what im attracted to is not what I married? its been really buggin me, and I never realized it until today, help please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe it will later on but why did you leave your 1st hubby?
    Anonymous

• (author)--he was a ass, and cheated on me, and then decided he didnt want to married after we had our first child
    Anonymous

• No way!
    you will not have problems down the line
    If you love ur hubby and even tho he is not what ur attracted physically makes no difference at all!
    I have a boyfriend that I am attracted to very much but he is not my "dream man" lol
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• that's the same with me...my ex and hubby are COMPLETE opposites...i love my hubby to death and would never hurt him...your attracted to what your attracted too...as long as you DONT act on it...you'll be fine! ask yourself this...do you think your husband isnt attracted to other females? of course he is! so dont feel bad and dont wig out about it...its natural! IMO of course!

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 5:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I think it's fair to say, women weather crushes while married and I would see this as nothing more, despite the fact he looks like your ex. Embrace your husband, you are a lucky girl to have him. The banker could have all kinds of flaws that you'd despise anyway!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009