Start Healthy, stay healthy?

Has anyone checked out the start healthy stay health site? It has a lot of great resources on infant nutrition and healthy diets for children. What do you guys think of it?

DCchick06

Asked by DCchick06 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I would not trust advice from Gerber. Are they paying you to shill for them?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• F--- Nestle. They advertise formula in third world countries, they give out formula in those same countries and then mom's milk dries up and she has to find $$ for formula and pray that her baby doesn't get sick from not having safe water to mix with the formula. Seriously, I HATE Nestle and try not to buy ANYTHING by them.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 1:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I'm not really too interested in that site. I think www.wholesomebabyfood.com and www.wholesometoddlerfood.com are excellent resources.
    mom2ljh

Answer by mom2ljh at 8:25 AM on Jul. 26, 2009