i cant stand it anymore

Ok im signed on under my moms name, im her son and she is always on this thing I need help. Every time we go to the beach my mom wears these skimpy little bikinis that barely covers her butt, and my parents are all over each other my dads hands are like glued to her butt. Today for example i saw my dad kissing on my moms stomach. He had his hands down the back of my moms bikini bottoms for like 10 minutes. then when i got out of the water and was walking back to our spot i saw my mom sitting straddled on top of my dad and my dad had his hands on my moms chest. Its so gross i hate so much what do i sayor do to them its embarrassing and to get them to stop. Everyone tells me how lucky i am to have such a attractive young looking mom and how great it is that my parents still love each other and are so passionate, but im not it just sucks. Please help. Thank u.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• tell them how u feel or just show them this post lol
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Tell them it's embarrassing for you and ask them to stop. It's certainly inappropriate behavior for adutls in public areas (for anyone for that matter). I think I'd be embarrassed as well. Tell them to cut the crap or get a room.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Alright this made me laugh! How would a child know to post this anonymous
    ALDmama

Answer by ALDmama at 5:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I seriously doubt this is anyone's "son"...how would you know to come to cafemom of all places & post a question like this?
    Anonymous

• because my mom is on this thing like all the time and i think i want her to see it but most importantly i need some help with how to deal with this. Thanks.
    Anonymous

• Leave the computer on to this post so she sees it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I still dont believe you.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but I agree that this cannot be a 17 year old complaining on their parents. If it is leave this on and make sure that your mom sees it.
    Anonymous

• when u post something, under the answer question button is a box that clearly says to check it if u want to appear anon. hes 17, i'm sure he's not stupid.
    Anonymous

• I dont see where he says his age but it doesnt sound like a boy at all.... but if you are ..you need to just tell them how you feel and when you see them acting this way just walk away and ignore them
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2009