Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to know what brand of paint I need?

My kitchen has metal doors for the cabinet and I am needing to paint them so does anyone know what kind of paint would be best to use?

Answer Question

Asked by Tdaycare6678 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 7 (194 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • rustoleum. It's a brand of paint that has paints designed for metal. You can get it at pretty much any hardware store. here's a link to their site.

    Answer by grooveybabe004 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.