Is your toddler/preschooler still...

rear-facing or have you turned him/her around? Just curious...no debates.

Kam06

Asked by Kam06 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• once my son's head was above the carseat I switched him to the convertable seat which is rear facing friendly. but around his 1st bday my car had to go to the shop and we used SO's small firedbird which didnt fit the seat properly while rf'ing, so he was forward faced. I planned to rear face him once I got my car back, but it didnt fit right rear facing in my car either, so it ended up being safer to forward face. he is 15 months old and 22 lbs
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My son is 3 years old and is FF and has been since he turned 1.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My daughter has been turned around since she turned 1. After a certain weight for safty they need to be facing forward.
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My son is almost 13 months and is 25lbs. We Rear Face and will until he reaches the maximum weight of his convertible car seat. (35 lbs)
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 4:24 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Turned mine when they turned one.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:06 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My baby is 19 months, about 25 pounds and still rear facing. He will stay that way until he reaches the limits for his seat.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 4:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2009