I need someone to talk to

Ok I would like someone to talk to I lost my cousin 6 years ago and today as I was placing my pictures out I placed out his and my dd (who never met him) started asking about the picture and now I can't stop crying will someone please talk to me I really need support??

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 4:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would love to talk to you.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• im sorry sweety i just went through this with my sister i lost my dad an she saw a pic i know how bad u must feel but the best thing u can do is remember hes in a better place
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Sorry I haven't been here awhile. Hope you are feeling better. I can only imagine what you are going through. Give me a holler.
    TJSMOM91804

Answer by TJSMOM91804 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Feel better sweetie. You can get in touch anytime..
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• aubree, I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my favorite aunt 10 years ago and it still gets to me. And, this summer is the summer of funerals for us. I lost another aunt this past May on my side of the family from Cancer. When I got back from the memorial, my husband said to me, "I have more bad news." He told me his aunt was diagnosed with cancer and she would live only a few weeks. They agreed to no treatments. She live two months and my MIL (which it was her sister) even called me and said she's better. The cancer is better and the doctor told her sister's husband she would out live him. I believe they said these things so not to upset GiGi. The funeral was today.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• hugsSo, Aubrees go ahead and tell you husband everything. It may help you to talk about it. This person obviously meant something to you. Talk to him. And, let it out. Pamela

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Aubrees, if I may share this with you. When my aunt died of cancer this past May. There was one song that kept playing over and over and over on the radio and even on CMT. It was the song by Alan Jackson...Don't worry about me. I cannot help but wonder if my aunt was sending me a message. Just thought I'd share that.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:01 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I'd be happy to listen.
    momof3t

Answer by momof3t at 9:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2009