Any Advice (I made another post, but couldn't edit it)

i am 22 and my dh is 28, he is a mechanic and postal contractor; i stay home with our 3 year old. We receive fs, about 244 a month. We also receive medicaid, dh and I are considered medically needy. dd has full medicaid. I am so thankful for the help we receive. We are currently living in a trailer that my mom owns, so we don't have any rent, we also don't have any money saved up. We are going to open an savings account soon. My grandmother is going to help us pay down on our first home, it's a trailer, but it's new and very nice. I'm going to start a work-at-home job soon, we will see how that goes. I'm planning on stating school when dd starts, sometime next yeart. I just would appreciate any advice anyone has to offer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• this is the poster here- I also want to add dh is the chief of our volunteer fire dept.
    Anonymous

• The only advice I can see to give you is to maybe try to get some extra money coming in via yourself. Although I am not sure what you do from home currently, there are lots of other ideas out there for you to add to your current job. It sounds like your husband is maxed out on jobs.

I have written a few work at home articles on eHow that you might find interesting. They do contain excellent resources, ideas and links. You can find them in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

And as much as I hate to say this, I would really try to hold off on starting school.  It sounds like you  both might need to pad your savings a little before you go back to school.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009