Do you know where I can buy coordinating boy and girl toddler clothing?

I'm looking for coordinating outfits for my soon to be 2 year old twins to wear for pictures. Since they have grown out of infant sizes I'm not finding much. I did find some sites online that have cute dresses for girls, but the coordinating outfits for boys are pretty goofy looking. Do you have any suggestions for places to look?

Asked by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• i have to agree with the other 2 post. Gymboree and the childrens place. If you have outlets near you -you can get really good deals at Gymboree outlet.

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• The Childrens Place online

Answer by jenree33 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Gymboree

Answer by rkoloms at 9:32 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Try

Answer by PSMother at 12:45 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Oh! I found a lot of websites when I googled "clothing for twins"! The first one actually says that they "have matching outfits for girls and boys for family portraits, etc."

Answer by PSMother at 12:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• We have only dressed the kids in brother sister outfits once. I got them at Childrens Place. It was at Christmas time. I have also seen them at easter.
    Wooden soldier Catalog-they are also on line. CWD kids,Kellys kids,Chez Ami, all are on line and have brother sister clothes:)

Answer by momthruivf at 10:49 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Baby Gap

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2009