Witch School Books...

Anybody read these?

~Witch School First Degree: Lessons in the Correllian Tradition
~Witch School Second Degree: Lessons in the Correllian Tradition
~Witch School Third Degree: Lessons in the Correllian Tradition
~Witch School Ritual, Theory & Practice

All authored by Rev Don Lewis-Highcorrell

I am always on the look out to expand my library. And from the title I am thinking they would be good for teaching & guiding those new to the craft... I can get them all for under $75... So I was thinking of getting them. But if they aren't any good, I don't wish to waist my hard earned money...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't have them, but I want them. Hope you get some answers, because I agree that they may be useful (and I'd like to know opinions before I start springing for them lol). Good luck!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Is there anyway you could go to the library and try to get ahold of one before you buy it and see how they are? That's what I do. I don't want to waste my hard earned money on something I'll never read either. I've never read them either, but, I'm not a witch, so I don't know if they would be of any use to me other then for knowledge.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I hope someone has an idea if they are good or not. I would love to purchace a set too but only if its worth it. I mean people say you can ebay things like that but I never get around to doing it. LOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• All the pagan books at the local 4 libraries have been marked "stolen"... With in days of geting new ones, they are always marked the same way and seem to vanish...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Here, for those of you that check back... I found some online book reviews...

http://ritualmagick.co.uk/reviews/?tag=witch-school

They are listed in reverse but the main 3 are there..

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Have you checked out some of the vids on YouTube? There are plenty of stuff about the Correllian Tradition so you can get an idea if it's your cup of tea or not. But do be aware that the there has been a schism a few years back and that's going to affect some things.
    http://wildhunt.org/blog/2006/10/correllian-crack-up.html

As to the books, never read them. Saw what I needed in the vids. Not my cup of tea but I'm not Wiccan after all. :)
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:15 AM on Jul. 25, 2009