Do your kids listen to Kidz Bop Cds?

I guess I just never understood why if your going to let your kid listen to the song you don't just let them listen to the original version? But they keep coming out with new CDs so someone must be buying them

Pudge_Pie20

Asked by Pudge_Pie20 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope..they grate on my nerves as it is and some of the songs that are remade are not really appropriate for kids in the original form.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Nope
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• yes an bc its made by kids so its age appropriate rather than the original versions
    Anonymous

• the commercials drive me crazy! i feel the same way you do
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My son loves them, so does my cousin and sister. My little cousin has been to 3 kidz bop concerts, and my son owns the last 2 cd's that came out. I don't have a c.d player in my car but grandma does so thats all they listen to. I like them because they re-do the popular songs to make them kid appropriate.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• NO! Not if my life depended on it! Well, maybe then - lol! But No, I don't! I hate those things! I don't believe in shelding kids in the first place... But even if I did, I would just not let them hear it, not only let them hear one version...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• We got a 'sampler' from McDonalds once and my daughter likes that. But we rarely listen to it. I just prefer her listening to the Jo Bros or Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez anyway so I just make her CDs.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I find myself getting angry when the comercials come on...the little snots on them are soooo annoying! The cds are annoying. What a waste of money. Why teach your kids to sing words that are not even in the song, so they can look like idiots in front of their friends?
    Anonymous

• I dont buy them but thay did get some in their kids meal.My girls and their friends love them
    kayos_101

Answer by kayos_101 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009