• In the Spotlight:

I know I ask alot of questions, but this is my first pregnancy and I'm confused. Plus my doctors suck!

I'm 38 weeks, I'm already 4cm and 80% effaced.I've been dilated for almost 3 weeks and last week my Doc said my sac was bulging. I've been having alot of abdominal cramping today and not sure if I just started to loose my mucus plug last night or just now noticing that I'm loosing it. I know there's no accurate time of when I'm going to go in labor, but what do you guys think?

snjbjac

Asked by snjbjac at 5:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it's a good possibility!! Babies tend to take their time, so unfortunately its a waiting game. It does sound like you will probably have the baby in the next few days tho! Good luck!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 5:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• What she ^ Said! LOL Good luck and congradulations!!! Babies are so precious!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 5:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• same here sounds like ur ready to pop...and dont apologize for asking too many questions...as a first time mom myself i completely understand! i never get to talk to my doctor its alwasy his nurse who is hateful cuz i call so much and they give u a look like are u dumb...so i get wat ur saying good luck
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You could go at any time.. time the pains.. when they start to get to 7 minutes apart or your water breaks.. get to the doctor. If you have lost your mucus plug, try NOT to take a warm bath, or have sex without consulting your doctor because it could lead to infection.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Good luck. I hope everything goes good. Let me know how it turns out.
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2009