what's your dream job would be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i want to work in a bakery ive worked in one befor and loved it but i cna tfind any around here that r hiring witch bites. but i hope soon to get back into one.
    dadzgrl82

Answer by dadzgrl82 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'd love to be a full professor for a university and have an old wood-paneled office in the office building and live in a small stone house on campus with a fireplace and lots of bookshelves and be able to walk to classes and meetings.

Answer by Bmat at 5:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am a nurse and that's always been what I wanted to do...but I wish things were different...more time spent with patients...and less time nursing a chart.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• my dream job might be to work for a video game design company or to be a travel photographer.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Your English teacher. lmao
    Anonymous

• I have always dreamed of being a Metaphysical book store owner, an Author & a Bridal Consultant... And I will be in a few years all 3 of those... I am writing a book series, and buying a building w/ 2 store fronts. One for my book store & the other for my Bridal Business... But I also always wanted a 7 figure income... I'm getting that else ware! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• a successful free-lance graphic designer... which i am hopefully starting school for soon
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 5:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It would be as a pro photographer
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• travel worldwide and do a show about each place.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 6:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i want to be a conservationist in another country to help endangered species :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009