I need a good apple cinnamin bread recipe

I have a family reunion to go attend tomorrow and i was going to take an apple cinnamin type bread but i'm not finding any recipes i'm liking. I'd kinda like it to be more of a dessert bread like a braided bread with an apple cinnamin filling or something. Does anyone have any good recipes along this line. I'm finding actual cake like recipes that i might end up using but with those the apples are just mixed in. If anyone have an apple bread recipe with apple filling let me know. It's greatly appreciated.

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 5:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• it sounds more like you are looking for a strudle or coffe cake recipe. not bread try looking for tjose. (google)
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2009