Getting antsy waiting for the first real kicks

I've felt little flutters and such. Last night I felt 3 big kicks to my bladder area. Those are the first BIG kicks ive felt so far, now I want to feel them more. LOL and im getting impatient. Anyone else go through this? and how long after your first big kick did it become regular to feel them? Oh yeah I only feel him when Im lying down :(

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 6:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• first real kick at 22 weeks, been regular since, not so exciting anymore. now it kind of hurts
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i started feeling him everyday when i was around 20 or so weeks...now he moves around and i can see his little body parts poking out...it kinda hurts cuz he is nested in my left rib but its kinda cute too.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I wanting to feel them so bad I even convinced myself that I felt them. but they didn't really happen until I was 6months and even then it was very light. I first felt them the night b4 mother's day. I always tell ppl that that was my first mother's day gift. but they didn't get where I could really feel them until like 26 or 28wks, and now that I am 33wks I can't sleep b/c she kicks so much.

SO TRUST ME! ENJOY THE TIME WHERE YOU CANT FEEL THEM, b/c when you can really start feeling them, your gonna wish the baby would just stop long enough for you to get a good night sleep.! trust me, Im 33wks with my first , and wish I was feeling what you felt, m baby wont even let me sleep at night
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I could only feel kicks while laying down for a long time, but I would say around 20ish weeks I could feel real kicks, by 22 weeks we could feel them on the outside with our hands. I am almost 29 weeks now and when he gets real crazy in there I can see them, that's been going on around a month or so maybe. I am overweight and thought it was going to take a long time to feel anything, but I would say I am around average. It won't be long now!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009