Jon Gosselin the pimp?

This guy is on one DUMB reality show and now he's god's gift to women? What do you think about Jon Gosselin? Would you date him?

My answer is HELL NO! BTW, I don't like Kate either...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• throwing uphe makes me nauseous !

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Anonymous

• do you mean orange county choppers? and he's not a gift to anyone, he's got 8 kids.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i like the show personally but hes better than kate...she is stuck up and always making him do shit no wonder he left..
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My husband thinks he is the SHIT!
    Anonymous

• he is such a scumbag. hes letting this fame get to his head and hes gonna get what he deserves. i would definatly not date him. i actually live in the same county as haily glassman. i love kate though. shes awesome.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I don't know either one of them,but,I do know myself, Kate has issues,all the negative things you heard concerning the kids was about Kate,she treated her DH like a dog on national TV,so you can imagine how she dogged him behind doors,also,all the witnesses said Jon was always with the kids because Kate was never home,Kate was always shopping and trying to look like a superstar,that's why she is trying to change her image starting August 3,she will be camping,grilling,she will be doing all the things that she used to put Jon down for,she is trying to make all the single or divorced moms feel sorry for her.Most of the witnesses says Jon should get the kids because he is the one who have a true relationship with them not just for TV. I don't believe some moms actually said they love Kate,so that mean you love abusive,negligent,uncaring moms.

Anonymous

• I would not date Jon but I do like the both of them and wish that they would get back together. I think the TV show ruined their lives. Too many people involved in what most do everyday. I know there are days that my children and husband would like to live because I can be a bitch but I think that comes with being a strong person. You speak your mind alot before you think. I don't think he is a scumbag I think the pressure was too much, like a midlife crisis for the world to see. There are plenty of divorced or soon to be divorced people that are doing what these 2 are but it doesn't matter to most because they are not on TV.
    Anonymous