So, let's say Obama's Health Care Plan passes.......

And it's a big mess. People are having to wait one year for angioplasty like in Canada, 3 years for gall bladder surgery, etc (see http://www.timelymedical.ca/ for more info)............... and a repubican president is elected, will he be able to reverse Obamacare? Will he (or she I guess) be able to revive insurance companies and bring us back to a country of freedom of choice of healthcare? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OP please show me the links that Obama wants the same health care what Canada .
    Anonymous

• You don't get it. It's not about the Democrats or Republicans anymore. Both sides are moving toward the New World Order...this style of health care will be world-wide.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• No, any plan that passes is set in stone until the end of time.
    Anonymous

• Um do u even know what obama is trying to pass? Obviously not, because if u did u would know that u would still be able to choose employment and private insurance and that those who opt differently will still be able to receive health care. Why are u guys so hung up over this? everyday like 12 posts a day the same thing, get over it!
    Anonymous

• ANON 6:49....you REALLY need to start reading, and stop listening to Obama!!

Start here: http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=332548165656854

And to the OP, once national healthcare is implemented on a national scale it is virtually impossible to reverse it. Now Cap and Trade and the Spending Stimulus CAN be reversed or halted before doing the full brunt of their damage.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Read and see for yourself anon it is apparent that what would happen is private insurance would be killed off with Obama's plan.Therefore we'd all end up on the shitty UHC.I have the damn bill in one of my journal's.OP well it would not be easy by no mean's to reverse and if it is even possible it would not happen in our lifetime's.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Its not going to be implemented.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Would ANYONE be able to navigate through the ObamaCare Flow Chart?!

http://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/files/2009/07/health_plan_org_chart_jec.jpg

LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Um this is research I have done for myself thank you so yes I have been reading. You need to get ur head out of ur ass and realize different people have different points of view! It is allowed.
    Anonymous

• LMAO!! ANON 7:03PM

Did your "research" fail to include this: I

It's Not An Option

By INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY |

Posted Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:20 PM PT

Congress: It didn't take long to run into an "uh-oh" moment when reading the House's "health care for all Americans" bill. Right there on Page 16 is a provision making individual private medical insurance illegal.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2009