why don't you use a real title?

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=1503194&adult=1&posted=1

it's too long to fit here, so read the journal

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 6:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I guess skipping those questions would be waaaay to much effort huh?

Anonymous

• I do skip them. It was a suggestion for people who don't want their posts skipped. Duh.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• ROFL@ anon 7:20pm!!! I swear I'm going to pee my pants from laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I never realized how lame you are until I read your journal. Thanks.
    Anonymous

• OMG ignore the stupid, rude anon who obviously never knew the art of breastfeeding a child (not that I'm against formula, though).

Anyway, I responded on your journal.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• And honestly, what's really sad is that all those anon posts are most likely by the same pathetic person who has to hide behind the anon feature to make herself feel better and less ashamed of their childish actions.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I don't think people that stupid are capable of shame. They enjoy being bitches and bring it out at every chance. Poor girls. Trolling on the internet with their ignorance and negativity. What a sad life.....
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• jus1jess's boob is not uneven she is lying down. duh! thats an awesome picture your just hating because obviously you didn't breast feed.
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 8:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Your journal boring. People can do what they want. If you can put a picture of yourself with your kid hanging off your boob as your avatar, then people have every right to type a question any way they please. Of course I didn't read the whole journal... you lost me with the swearing. Go take a Midol.

(And before you rag on me about the bf avatar of yours, yes I did bf, yes it was great, no I didn't feel the need to show my boobs to the world. No one should and that includes all the nasty pictures of women using their boobs in every way EXCEPT for breastfeeding)

Anonymous