Has anyone ever used the Intelligender test?? Was it accurate??

Love2beMom

Asked by Love2beMom at 7:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i googled that a while back and people have proven it not to work. i didn't spend the 30 dollars on it because of that.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i used it and it was rite for me it said i was having a boy
    Anonymous

• it was for me but i think its just 50/50. if we get a big enough sample (like 1000) i could tell you how accurate it is on excel (we learned how to do that in stats class :p)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• it was right for my sister, my cousin, my best friend and wrong for me
    Anonymous

• it was right for me and everyone else i knew that took it...close to 10 other people. its actually pretty neat. i had m doubts about it but i had an ultrasound the next day and it proved to be right. i took the test to my dr and he said he never heard of it but he would start recommending it and he recently told me that he has had more women ask him about that test and all have been proven right. i would bet money on it anyday...you just have to use it exactly right.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It was also correct for me, I took it between 10 and 12 weeks, but didn't trust it enough to start shopping for blue. It was neat to take though!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i have never heard of this but i wish that i had
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009