Have we noticed the trolls are back today?

Everyday the same thing it is like they plan it! They come on at the same time and start asking questions like "Obama sux" "Who hate Obama's health care plan" "I hate Obama"
Its like u have nothing better to do than complain about him. umm makes me wonder if u have something else against him? And when someone states their opinion about him and his plans, let them.
Freedom of speech. I am sure u all remember that amendment since u guys exercise it more than daily.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The bottom line is this: I was bored tonight. So, I decided to kick this POINTLESS, POLITICAL ball around for a bit.... but now, I have things to do. And, this is becoming wearisome. As someone mentioned earlier, debating the "We hate Obama" folk are completely USELESS. You will see & say what you want to say.... My question is this: You DO realize (similar to a new marriage) that there are a LOT of things to work out in the beginning! That's when things are the absolute HARDEST & most complicated to work out issues to satisfy both parties (like a marriage). It takes compromise. But, even then, sometimes one side of the aisle doesn't get everything they wanted or hoped for. That is when more "tweaking" needs to be done. But, like a marriage.... being the President is a PROCESS. It's a neverending, complex whirl of issues. Do you guess the outcome of EVERY marriage based on the first 6 months?

Whatev'. I'm done.
    Queen.B

Answer by Queen.B at 8:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• What troll's? So if anyone disagree's with what Obama is trying to do they are troll's? So some (including myself) are pretty passionate about it all at time's that make's us troll's? Hmmm alrighty
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• PSST I am troll that uses my avatar and name :)
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• your implication is race and no I don't care what race he is. If he was white or latino or whatever, his politics are dangersous.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am a* don't break out the spell check anon on me don't beat me
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I had a lady that stalked me that is why I do not use my avatar! I am stating that people who put up these posts and have somebody disagree and then they get picked on my 12 diff people all at the same time are trolls. Like we are not allowed to say how we feel? It should be a discussion or a debate not a bullying session!
    Anonymous

• Nope...no "hidden agenda" here! I'm a pretty simple creature...I don't hate him, I hate his policies and the destruction he and his administration are raging on the once great country!

Why are you afraid to post using your fictitious screen name?  That's what TROLLS do!  LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

LOL, that was funny
    Anonymous

• It used to bother me, all the Anti Obama sentiment seen on here, but now, I just don't respond to it. These women have a right to their opinion's, just as I do, and we don't have to agree. Instead of opening topics that I'm sure I won't agree with, or that I believe are stridently Anti Obama, I open other questions. And when I do see someone who is vehement in their dislike of our President, well, live and let live, kwim? But if you pay attention, you will see that some topics are posted out of genuine concern while others are meant to bash, you just try to tell the difference between the two. Just remember that all the mama's here who seem not to support out President, some have valid concerns and worries, it's not all just following the crowd. This is of course, my own opinion,lol.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Ya like I said I was in a debate with another lady and she used info on my profile and got my email and was stalking me it was scary! I just dont want that to happen again.
    Anonymous