Wtf do I say to a effing birthday card?

Okay. My fiance and I got into a HUGE fight about an hour ago.
It's my birthday. Happy freaking birthday.
So he leaves. For about 30 min. Without telling me where he's going. He comes back, and goes and fills out a birthday card saying "I love being with you, I'm so sorry, happy birthday" blah blah blah. I'm still FURIOUS over how he reacted over nothing. I don't even want this stupid birthday card.

What do I do?

VonWiggles

Asked by VonWiggles at 7:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• tell him
    Anonymous

• He's also not the kind of person you can mention things like that to.
    It'll start a bigger fight.
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 7:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Say thank you. Realize that he still rememberes your birthday and cared enough to at least get you a card and apologize. Take some time to breath and realize these things and get over it and move on with being in a better mood. Life is too short to spend it being upset and frustrated for too long. Enough the time you have with him now. Good luck.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 7:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• damn, sounds like my man! ... is he an asshole gemini? haha
    Anonymous

• Lol not a gemini, a cancer. But damn he seems more like a gemini! My ex was a complete jerk, and he was a gemini. I'm never going to be with one again! But yeah, this guy, it's very possible he's only doing it to make me feel bad.

And of course he remembers my bday! He just went to lunch with my mom and I for it. Didn't buy the card till after though. So its not like he oh-so-amazing and wonderfully remembered.
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 7:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• oooh a cancer! you cant piss him off! or its war! lol! am i right? yeah i am with a gemini and omg! please heeeelp! lol
    Anonymous

• maybe you need just time away from him to cool off considering this just happened, i would take a walk or drive in the car, me, i like to walk to Dairy queen for Ice cream, and with me being away makes him realize what an ass he was
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• hes a cancer.. he prolly doesnt mean anything he says anyways! so she can be pissy, hell, shes known him longer than any one on here, she can react any way she wants.
    Anonymous

• I got nothing for my birthday...not even a card. I didn't say anything. (literally) He picked up on it pretty quick.
    B_Vail

Answer by B_Vail at 8:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• And thank you anon. Like you said, I know the bg info, and how he is.
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 8:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2009