Going on a one week vacation to South Beach Miami with family , which hotel should I stay at

We have no idea which hotel to book. There is a ton of them. Preferably right on the beach and a suite. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Travel

• Look at The Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne. Close to S. Beach and usually pretty good rates this time of year. Depends on your budget. Go to tripadvisor.com to see the top 10 hotels in s. beach and whittle it down from there. Many people like The Delano or the Fountainbleu. Depends on if you want a resort type or boutique hotel. I was just at the Key Biscayne Ritz and it was nice. Have a ball but seriously, check out tripadvisor.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:31 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• First answerer was right saying check out TripAdvisor-They saved my butt when I visited SOBE back in April. SOBE is expensive you know that right? Anything on Ocean will be expensive (But rates are a little lower right now)
    Try to package everything through Priceline or Expedia to save on the costs.
    My sisters and I stayed on Washington at The Chelsea hotel (More for a young crowd-Not for anyone with children or older people) But Tripadvisor will help point you in the right direction. You could also look up www.vacationrentals.com to see if you can rent a condo or apartment at one of the resorts. (Its actually affordable!) Have a great trip! God Bless!
    LittleMrsBasket

Answer by LittleMrsBasket at 6:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009