• In the Spotlight:

What is wrong with me?

I'm on birth control and get NO periods/spotting on it but recently I feel like I have every pregnancy symptom and maybe some implantation bleeding. I took a test the day before the spotting and again today. Both were negative. If I'm not pregnant what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• o my sister is on the shot also. she didn't get a period for 6 or 7 months i think, and she had spotting and pain a couple of weeks ago...now she is on her period for like a week now. it's terrible. you might be getting your period and it might be terrible since you didn't have it for so long
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• if you never have periods or even spotting and now you are you should make an appt and see your docc asap, if you are pregnant, your body may not be producing the hormon level decteced in a home pregnancy test, GL
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• maybe you're going to get your period? sometimes if you're on birth control and have irregular periods you also get spotting and really bad periods. maybe switch to a different kind of pill?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm on the shot and I'm one of the "lucky ones" who don't get periods. I did call the doc and the nurse isn't sure about the symptoms but thought it might be hormonal spotting. Of course you can't be 100% over the phone.
    Anonymous