Do you think this is funny???

Seriously.. i saw this video while browsing youtube and am honestly sick at how many people found this funny... What is wrong with people that they would even joke around about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgn6g2dCxC8

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not funny at all.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 7:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Absolutely not funny. They should be prosecuted for that.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Hehe. I think it's funny!
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I thought it was pretty stupid. I wouldn't have believed him.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 8:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• stupidly funny.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Funny!
    jenmay44me

Answer by jenmay44me at 8:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• its only funny cuz it didn't really happen!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Here's a better question, If this happened to any of you, for real, how would you feel about how Walmart handled this? I'm just curious, I could never forget my kid in a store, but IF I did, I would think they were being completely ignorant . The kid couldve left with a stranger by the time anyone looked.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I think what i found most disturbing about this was that the person who had fun with the prank was laughing at the expense of others.... just think of all the stress caused by this person..the unnecessary call to the police.... imagine all the angry customers who were locked into walmart because of someone's lying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• fist off I think is was stupid for them to do this. It was clear with things that were being said that is was a prank call. but upset me more was how Wal mart handled it. They should of looked for the child yes even though there is no child but at the same time call the police. The trouble they caused for any parent with a two year little girl is not funny at all. I have worked at a wal mart before I know what the protocol is for a missing child. Although I never had someone call in a missing child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2009