Curvasious Vs Fat?

Do you think women are getting the two confused?

All i ever hear are people saying they are curvey and such and yet they just look overweight to me.

Why do people sugarcoat it. If you are fat, you're fat. I'll admit it.

Calling yourself curvy will just stop someone from the diet they so desperatly need.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha... this is kinda mean... why are you talking about fat ppl??

i know the difference... but maybe people want to feel better about themselves... does it really affect you? i am not think but by no way am i "fat"... im curvy but still a size 5 :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• this is very rude...did it ever occur to you that maybe people use other words because the word fat is depressing...i'm a size 16 (well i was before i got pregnant) and i have never looked at myself as being fat. i was always happy with my body, some people don't have confidence like that and they choose to use other words that are less depressing. stop being a hater.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• If you're not "fat" or "curvy" yourself, why do you care what others call it??? Worry about something more important that affects you personally & quit worrying about things that don't concern or affect you... sheesh...
    Anonymous

• well, the difference is curvy is being fat in all the right places and fat is just being fat. i have been both and i know the difference lol. sometimes people are thin and still have an unfortunate shape.... sometimes people are fat but have it in all the right spots so they look sexy.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• M. Monroe was was from being a skinny lady, she was called curvey. By todays standards she would be called fat...
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• man i wonder what people would call me im 5'1 and weigh betweek 155 on a good month to 170 ona bad month but according to my hubby im sexy and curvey and his opion is the only one that matters to me
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• What do you care?
    Anonymous