Crazy Ex shes getting Evicted has been Fired & shes back to calling and hanging up and w/ smart comments on her pages. I know I shouldnt look but when I get 6 -10 calls a day with Blocked pr withheld # I get curious.

Okay so 2 years ago I met my DH of course we married recently. Before that we had a case with his ex who was stalking us & we got a restraining order for 3 yrs. She was out of the picture for about 6 months Guess she had distraction, or something once again phone calls are coming in withheld nonstop. Found out shes getting evicted & my DH's name was on lease even though he lived with her 3 months & got his place do to him finding out she was a prostitute all he wanted was bike he had been paying for 1yr + & was uner her name he lost in court, but was not able to get name off lease. Now shes being evicted and is again active w/ calls. I went on her Myspace to see what she is up to all she had was I miss u, U hang like Donkey Kong. I miss wearing nurse & skool girl outfits for U. I felt bad cuz I thought it was my DH n our thing o he likes skool girl & maid. I know I won I MARRIED HIM she got restraining order. Need to Vent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• My DH's Ex Called Asking If She Could Move In Because She Was Gettn Evicted...Asked If She Could Be Our Childs Godmother...The Bitch Is Crazy. She kept buying him from me on myspace and saying shit like "home sweet home & back in my care"
    Anonymous

• It sounds like she is a psycho! Id watch out for her you but not be scared of her. Change your phone number so that she don't have it and if she comes around just call the Police. Good luck hon! Some people are just freakin crazy!

Anonymous

• OMG I she is fuc**n crazy. Man you need to change your number and move! What is her My space name Ill give her hell for you! lol! Man she reminds me of one of those psycho women on the movies and I think she definitely has something up her sleeve, I would be careful!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Shoe sounds crazy. She is winning if you are LETTING her ruin your relationship with your dh. That is exactly what she wants.
    Completely ignore her, I know it is hard to do, but SOOO worth it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Oh No shes not Messing with it bothered me .. But NO SHES NOT WINNING .. SHES A NUT CASE I KNOW HOW MUCH HE HATES HER .. and HE LOVES ME. He's was with her for a while and she would beg for marriage and he didnt even commite Im married to him and have our first kid on the way need to say He took me with 4 kids that are not his. SHE WINS NOTHING BUT LONELYNESS ...
    Anonymous

• Why is about winning? You make it sound like a game. I think your both nuts. First, your husband should've paid his part to get out of that lease. He signed it and made a commintment and fell back on it. If I were her, I would've sued him for it-and she still might. Second, nowhere in your story did you say that he is telling her to stop. Just that she's on his myspace. Well, he's letting her on his myspace and he could easily block her but hasn't. He likes the attention. You have four kids already?? You need to grow up. You and your husband.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• MRS. MATURE ( sarapurser)in all he paid off lease until last day ... She stayed over contract by 6 months destroye property with over 7000 in damages. He did block her BITCH, she makes fake accounts and messages n makes her status show it what ever page she creats ... Besides her getting our # and calling like a looney and stocking us all over ... She has been blocked. New accounts are created easily and he paid lease til his last day plus bike that judge granted her just cuz it was on her name even if he paid ... Im grown and have a good family until stalkers with restraining orders get on my case .. Maybe ur right and we should not be so immature and print out all her crap on her page fake accounts and record everysingle time she calls and dosent answer. Then call cops and show restraining order saying phone calls are forbiden all cops will say is U cant prove its her Since it fake accounts and witheld #s and private
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Just don't answer the phone or respond in any way to anything she does.She wants attention and will have no choice but to stop when she gets nothing in return. File another restraining order.I was a stalker of one of my exes a few years ago. To this day I cannot explain what the hell was wrong with me. He left me and moved in with someone else and his commitment to her made me crazy because he was really passionate w/me, but was back and forth about committment.After 2 or 3 years,we did get back together for a few months.The last time he flaked it didn't hurt as bad- I tried to contact him maybe once a week or so for a couple months,then finally decided he was doing whatever it was he wanted to do- it was hard because he declared his love for me,really pulled me in, and disappeared. Again. Stalking is about being needy and it IS CRAZY. Having been there, the best solution was no response. However, this girl may not have put up
    Anonymous

• the boundaries for herself that I did. I did not bother his girlfriend or go to his house. But I could not for anything let him go- I made friends, kept an active social life, worked, tried to stay busy- but called him constantly.I made a vow to myself to never be vindictive in any way, but I was hurt inside really badly and because nothing I did for myself could make the pain go away, I would try to contact him. Point is- she has major problems and can't help herself.Best of luck.
    Anonymous