Woo hoo - Texas may reject the national health care plan if it passes! What do you think?

Read this:

http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1504240.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• One more reason to move to Texas. And actually, it sounds like something Daniels would do, but I don't know that he could since us Obama Unemployment Poster Children up here are such drains on the system.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• yay!! makes me want to move to texas!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Texas is sounder a lot better to me now. I live in California.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Whatever Perry does I will be right there behind him. This Obamacrap is going to help no one. Costs will rise yearly just as they do now. I read the stinking bill and it has nothing for the white middle income earner. Drs reimbursments are cut, millions in grants go to crural linics and studies for "language enhancement" Obviously gonna need that to give all those illegals free care. A government plan will run private plans out of business or cause employers to chose to drop plans if the "fine" is less than what they spend now. They are already admitting that some rationing will have to be done. This just cannot pass.......
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Makes me PROUD to live in Texas,and call myself a Texan! May not be born here, but I got here as fast as I could! Thankful we have a Gov. like Perry,who is willing to stand up for his state,and not take Obama's crap lying down!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• God, I miss home!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Maybe we all need to move to Texas, eh?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:12 AM on Jul. 25, 2009