i need a recipe suggestion PLZ.

i posted this earlier and got no replies so here goes again.

I have a family reunion to go attend tomorrow and i was going to take an apple cinnamin type bread but i'm not finding any recipes i'm liking. I'd kinda like it to be more of a dessert bread like a braided bread with an apple cinnamin filling or something. Does anyone have any good recipes along this line. I'm finding actual cake like recipes that i might end up using but with those the apples are just mixed in. If anyone have an apple bread recipe with apple filling let me know. It's greatly appreciated.

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 8:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• http://allrecipes.com/Search/Recipes.aspx?WithTerm=apple+cinnamon+bread&SearchIn=All

you can look up all kinds of recipes on this site, hope it helps

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• make it like a cinnamon roll dough but add the chopped apples and cinammon to the dough and then the cinnamon roll filling as the recipe describes you can drizze it with icing or give it a struedel topping both would be amazing!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• like katiekrushke said, make it like a cinnamon roll, add chopped apples and sprinkle with cinnamon and then roll it up and bake.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2009