two weeks late and neg pg test

ok im two weeks late, ive took tons of pg test and there neg. went to the doc yesterday but the test there was neg too.. i have two kids and ive had to mc's and it took me forever to find out i was pg with them .... i have alot of pg signs u would think that NO period would tell me something.. so my ? is what should i do.. should i go to take a blood test monday or should i just wait and see what happens.. thanks

eacemc2

Asked by eacemc2 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would take a blood test and hopefully it will give you the answer you are looking for. That is very strange though. I might even just wait another week and try again. I was late too took one test and it was negative and waited another week and sure enough it was positive. Good luck.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• when you went to the dr., did they just give you a test or did they feel your tummy too? they should be able to feel your uterus getting bigger at 6 weeks.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• they did a pee test and the doc that seen me was a jerk he acted like he didnt care... so no he didnt check for anything... and my last period was june 15th...
    eacemc2

Answer by eacemc2 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• see a different dr. then. if your last period was june 15th by the time you go back to the dr. they should be able to feel externally any signs of pregnancy. you can always have them note in your chart that you refuse to see that dr. that's what i do with drs. that i dislike.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• have you switched/come off of BC recently? stress could be a factor too.. if the answer to the above is no I would take a home test with first morning urine ( its the most concentrated- and better brands tend to be more accurate) then I would see a diff OB .

RippledBegonias

Answer by RippledBegonias at 9:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I was 2 weeks late on my period once and i kept thinking I was pregnant and was getting some other symptoms and find out i wasn't pregnant but was tricking my mind into thinking i was pregnant. My period ended up comming and i never had that happen before ever
    Anonymous

• THANKS TO U ALL... THIS MORING I STARTED BLEEDING SO I GUESS IM NOT PG... SO MAYBE NEXT TIME... I HOPE IT HAPPENS SOON... BUT NOW I GUESS THEY CAN DO THE SURGRY FOR MY ENDO.... IM SAD...... :(
    eacemc2

Answer by eacemc2 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2009