Irritated/Venting

I feel like some of the women on here are just so rude. I am all for having an open opinion and things but when someone ask a question and someone else replies with a rude opinion it's wrong. This is supposed to be a place where women can ask for support and help and it is, just sometimes some women go too far. Didn't your mommy ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all?! If you are going to give your opinion or advice, don't be rude doing it!

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 8:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• People say stuff on here they wouldnt have the balls to say to your face I just see it as a lack of a backbone to be an adult and treat others the way you would want to be treated
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I agree and it drives me nuts when someone replies with something rude and then they post it as anon. I think that if you are going to state your opinion, stand up behind what you said. All your doing is hiding.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Waaaah-Waaaaaah Boooo-Hoooooooo
    Anonymous

• I could not agree with you more. You can express you feelings without being rude.
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• AMEN! If you've got something to say, why post Anon? Are u afraid of retaliation or what? Now a very personal question posted Anon, that I can understand...
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• now 729anony there's no reason for that???? I always post anon and actually see pretty equal on both kinds of answers of anons vs posted names. If someone's really overboard rude and nasty they're going to be freaked out about the question or another's response no matter who's posted name or posted anon. I find it really has to do with how many repeat questions that day are in Answers q and a.

I do see a lot more moms getting upset over rude responses like this especially this past week actuallythough. I don't know what's happened. If someone's not been answered at all for quite a long time when I come on I'll try to give a bit of help.
    Anonymous

• Why are you bothered by the comments of total strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009