Just moved to Florida HELP

Why are there mice everywhere? They have big ears.........and they are EVERYWHERE DAY AND NIGHT! They are not in my house (yet) but I see AT LEAST 5 of them a day!!!!! wtf do you do????? is this normal in north west Florida????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in Central Flordia and my neighbor had one last night in her bedroom. Mice, rat, huge roaches the size of a small child, turtles, bugs, and more bugs. Mmmm, I think I listed all the things that creep at night or day. Welcome to Flordia it is summer time and these things or animals do creep around alot here in Flordia. Go to Dollar gender store and buy mice trap before they get in your home. Oh, I forgot spiders..lots and lots of spider crawl around Flordia, too.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 8:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• HAHA I had a lizzard in my house last night!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I lived in florida for about 10 years and LOVE AND MISS IT. I don't miss the creepy crawlies though!! The reason mice and ants and generally all outdoor dwelling things are out more lately is because west florida has been getting a TON of rain and they are trying to shelter themselves. Luckily you aren't in a drought right now... they'll restrict you to watering your lawn for 20 minutes at 3 in the morning on a Wednesday =/ THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!! Good Luck!!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• OP is there any point in getting rat posion or traps? wont they just continue to re-populate??? ICK!!!! They are out even in the day time! ...................Luckily my watering system outside is on well water!
    Anonymous

• I live in Northwest Florida and I've never seen mice like that. We had a few in a house we had years ago but they managed to get in when we were getting a new roof. Call some type of control place. Does Pest control do mice? Call and if not they might be able to reference someone.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2009