Does he not care about me or what?! UR hubby do this?

Hubby and I have been together 5 years and have 2 children...he reufuses to go anywhere with me,I beg him to go places and my parents offer to babysit,but he calls his buddies and has me go out with them....one time me & his friend went to shoot pool and our other friends walked up to us and stared at us for a minute....I finally said....uh yes J knows we're together!! they were like oh ok!!
Now.....he let his buddy in the house and I'm wearing booty shorts and a little tank top...I'm like HELLO!!! I THINK ILL GO GET DRESSED NOW!!!! Its like he couldn't give a shit less!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• No, that doesn't sound normal. My husband is very protective of me as his wife and of our marriage. Sounds like your husband isn't afraid to lose you.
    Anonymous

• It sounds very disrespectful to me. I would honestly speak to him about it, make sure he understands that he is disrespecting you and that you will not allow it to continue.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 8:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• wow....my husband does not do that. that would really hurt my feelings. Im sorry I don't really have any advice on this subject.
    But have you talked to him about it?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• OMG my fiance would flip, He hates when I go out with my sisters and freaks when I would wear anything that he thinks is not appropriate without him, lol I would say the relationship is a little strange ( on his part not yours because you see what is wrong). I'm sorry if this is not what you really want than I wold be looking for somebody that wants the same things you do.

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My hubby and I have different friends so hanging out with them would be weird. If anyone comes over I get notice so if I wanna just not see them I have that choice or to get dressed or take a shower. So I always have notice. I dont know him enough to say he doesnt care but I would just be honest and tell him that you want to do things with him, not his friends. So Just Communicate
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• when I put on stuff like that around the house my BF tells mr too put something eles on if he knows his friends are coming.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I've seen other's like yours! There's more out there! Maybe he's just immature! That's Sad! You deserve Better!! You know.. I've been through A lot in my Mariage! Dh was 18 when we met! 22 when we married. We went through so much! It took time to turn him around & Mature! And A lot Work, time, Trouble, tears & what not.. And Growing together!! I wish you the Best! But Be Strong & stand up for yourself!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• sounds like my moms husband. I wanna ask if his name is Doug. Ha ha. I'm sorry hun. They were together for 8 years and he cheated a couple times, did the things yours is doing and mom finally left him this year when I found him cheating via internet.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• That doesn't sound right at all. He should want to go out with you. Is he a home body? If so maybe you can start with having a night in with movies and pizza or whatever it is you eat. And then working your way to going out more in the future.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry, but is sounds like he doesn't want to be in your relationship. My ex did things similar to that, and it turns out he was cheating on me. Sit him down and have a serious talk. Ask him if he wants to be with you. If he does, tell him he needs to change because you're not happy. If he doesn't even try, or won't even talk about it, then I think it's time for you to think about leaving. Breaking up is hard, but you don't want to be with someone who doesn't care and makes you miserable for the rest of your life either. And no, my hubby doesn't do that, cause he knows I'd leave him in a heartbeat if he did anything like it. Been through too many bad relationships to put up with crap like that. We don't go out much, but only cause we don't have the opportunity.
    chamaham

Answer by chamaham at 9:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009