PAIN....

I AM CURRENTLY 38 WEEKS PREGNANT, IS IT NORMAL AT NIGHT TO HAVE SO MUCH PAIN.....EVERYTIME I ROLL OVER MY HIPS AND MY VAGINAL AREA HURT SO BAD IT WAKES ME UP....HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have this and I'm 33wks, but the reason why I have this is b/c I have a breech baby, and the pain is from her foot pushing down there. But I think it should be normal since you're so far along. it could also be your baby dropping in the pelvis area. But I'm not really sure
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• yeah is the baby
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• yeah, when your hips/pelvis area hurt it's because they're loosening up and preparing for labor. try putting a pillow between your legs or taking 2 tylenol and see if that helps some. it's totally normal
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009