Does anyone have A Birthday Today?

Just wondering... My DH's Aunt was born on this Day.. Its her second Birthday since she's passed. We were there when she died. But she Was SO special. So neat & Talented!! I mean she was in her 60's when she learned to Drive! She Got in A Car Accident by A woman in her 80's & hit her Car so hard it Rolled over. She was pinned in the Car until the Ambulance & Jaws of Life came.. When they asked how's she's doing. She replies I'm Hanging in there! She Was by her Seat Belt! She worked Sewing & doing Seamstress work into her 70's. When Her Bosses Cocky son took over the business. He walked her outside & said to her. See that Hill I'd like to push you down it. She replied, Then I'm taking you with me!! Pure Strong Lady. Pure Talent! The Best Aunt & God mother & Friend! My SIL has A Birthday tomorrow! I know the most Special peo0ple Are born on this Date! I bet you're one of them! Am I right? Happy, Happy Birthday! And Many More

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Happy Birthday to a lady who sounds as if she would have been a pleasure to know. Good for her! Thank you for telling us her story.

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Nope sorry, mine is on Sunday July 26th...but close.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Neighbor girl turned 2 today
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2009