IM 33 weeks going on 34 weeks is it ok to be sick through out my whole last trimestar of my pregnancy.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 32 weeks going on 33 and for the past 2 weeks I have been throwing up randomly, going to the bathroom more(more bm, tmi sorry) and just feeling like I did in my 1st trimester so I hope it's ok. My OB appts have been good so I'm guessing it's just your body getting ready for labor.
    Anonymous

• The first responder is right, its your body cleaning itself out for labor...it sucks but its all part of the natural process.
    Anonymous

• I was sick the whole time for my first. Good luck and I hope you are as comfortable as you can be.

Answer by Bmat at 9:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am 36 weeks and yes I get sick too. I get sick when I smell smoke of any kind...
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• sometimes when the baby gets bigger it pushes up on my stomach and squishes my bowels so yeah, i think it's normal to be sick in the last part of the pregnancy. try eating very small meals frequently. that helped me.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2009