my 3month old wont get full!

what can I do. I was breast feeding here and she would never get full. so I started her on formula, but she'll eat 16oz bottle and then be hungry again in a hour. I'm really worried that she's not getting "enough". What can I do to get her full?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She is probably just doing it for comfort, have you tried a pacifier? That is ALOT of food for a baby that young.
    Anonymous

• yea, she has a pacifier. but t will only fool her for a little bit
    Anonymous

• i would be more worried that she's eating too much. i agree with she is eating for comfort
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Babies go through a growth spurt at this time. She was probably actually getting enough from nursing. Babies are SUPPOSED to act like they're constantly hungry during a growth spurt. It tells your body to make more milk to keep up with your growing baby. The only way to know if a breastfed baby is getting enough is by counting diaper changes. The way she acts means nothing. I would suggest trying to nurse her again and just let her nurse as much as she needs.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 2:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2009