If you won the lottery...

(lets say, $100 Million DOLLARS!) What are two things that you would splurge on?
For me, it wouldn't be cars or clothes (although... maybe SOME), it would be real estate. I'd buy a house in San Antonio, where I live and a townhouse in NYC. But that's all. Maybe one in my hometown but I don't know. :-D

Blubuni99

Asked by Blubuni99 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would move back home to WA state where I belong, buy a house and live out the rest of my days in total bliss!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I would buy 1 house in the town I live in now, and put alot away for my kids. Then I would live comfortably with my family.
    Anonymous

• I'd like to establish some senior housing. So I guess I'd invest, make sure my children and grandchildren were secure, then work on the senior project.

Answer by Bmat at 9:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• An insane house, maybe two. Insane vacations while they're being built. :):) Oh how I have day dreamed...
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 9:04 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I would buy a house and give money to my family who need it!

Anonymous

• Oh I'd definitely have some kind of financial manager and also an accountant and someone else, just making sure I'm not wasting tons of money. After I splurged on those things, I'd put myself on a yearly budget and then break it down into months for a 'monthly budget'. Definitely my family (sisters, mother, grandma) would benefit too. LOL, if I ever DID win the lotto and got a place in NYC, my mom and sister would both want to live there. :-D
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Buy a house, maybe one for my parents and my inlaws.

Then I'd plan and fund a huge family reunion. All my extended family, all my husband's extended family all together at a nice hotel for a week or so.

Then I'd give a big chunky to each of my cousins, neices, and nephews to save for collge. Or it would probably be safer I held onto it for them to use later.

And the rest would be donated.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I would love to buy some acres for a youth camp for children. I would have horses and other animals. I would open some of this for poor youth that have challenges in their life. I have always said I would do this. I need for nothing nor does my family so I would rather focus on helping our youth.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Buy a house or two. Give family money. And I would give a lot of money to charities and just help people out anonymously! I think that would be awesome!
    Anonymous

• 1. Alot of land & build my mom her own house & our own house so she can live close but not under the same roof (like now).
    2. 4wheelers. Horses.
    3. A nice "mom car" to tot kids in.. a decked out mustang for myself. 1957 chevy for my dh.
    4. College Fund. Retirement.
    5. Donate !
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2009