liquid or powdered formula

What's better for a baby to digest liquid or powder formula?

sheenar

Asked by sheenar at 9:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It doesn't matter, but I have used both as well as breast milk.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My dr had mentioned that powder was better for them. Liquid she said only to use once in a while say if on the go or something.
    Anonymous

• They are generally the same, powdered formula is less sterile so liquid is better as far as that and but liquid tends to have more BPA in it because its used to line the can....do research on all the different aspects of formula. Neither are very easy to digest they contain synthetic versions of vitamins(like an adult taking vitamins) and also has cows milk or soy which are also hard to digest. A babies body has to adapt to being able to digest formula because its not meant to...you'll have to give it time
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I think either work the same. Personally I liked the powder because the liquid was too much to deal with and it looked much more yellow than the powder. Gross.
    Anonymous