I need to get this and Im so confused on where to get it at? HELP

where can I get the baby safe paint to paint my baby's crib.
And
How much does it cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• they have alot of the 0 vog paints on the market now. they have no fumes or toxins.... they cost about the same as regular paint (like $25/gallon) and you get them at lowe's or home depot. you could also ask them what kind they reccomend at the paint counter. i like olympic.... i used it to paint all my kids' rooms and it worked great. you also should ask about what finish to get to use on a crib (probably gloss, but they'll tell you for sure)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I think acrylic paint is safe, and you can get it just about anywhere. I would check with someone in the paint department at Home Depot or Lowe's as well as your doctor just to sure tho.

I know the Disney brand paints are safe to use. A little more expensive because its Disney, but its safe.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2009